Where last week’s Chris Pratt was the American dreamboy, Adam Levine falls somewhere on the opposite end of the spectrum. He has an infamous reputation for being a douche and a man-slut (although now he’s married that has hopefully changed). And his skinny frame and tatted arms wouldn’t necessarily make him leading man material, but there is definitely something exciting about him! Despite his (inadvertent) unlike-ability, you still can’t help but feel a tingle when you see him. Here’s why:
There is much to be said without uttering a single word, and Adam Levine has definitely mastered the art of eye-talk.
He may have a reputation for promiscuity, but when you listen to his songs he makes you feel like you’re the only person he’s ever loved! A strong singer and a talented songwriter, his musical storytelling is heavy on the romantic side, making him irresistibly charming.
His Bad Boy Image
Everyone loves a bad boy (even if they won’t admit it!). I can imagine him being the kind of guy you couldn’t take home to meet your family without getting a few disapproving looks! The tattoos are a big turn on too…
- In 2011, Adam Levine stripped naked for Cosmopolitan UK to raise awareness for testicular cancer. Nothing but two manicured hands to keep his modesty protected!
- Not really a fun fact, but still a fact: Adam suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Adam was voted People’s Sexiest Man Alive in 2013.
- His high school years were spent at Brentwood School, in LA, where he was friends with Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother.
- Adam has a cute, gay brother!
- When he was single, Jennifer Love Hewitt made a public plea for his attention on Ellen. He politely declined, and described her as ‘aggressive’. (Ouch!)
And because this post CLEARLY doesn’t have enough nudity from Adam: